Complaint Review: Gnetlebreeze

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: jallen30 — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Gnetlebreeze

Gnetlebreeze cashnetusa I believe that they wasn't debiting the funds correctly in my account and they tried threatening me. Internet

I went online to try applying for a a loan. When I first spoke they tole me that I could pay the interest off first, then pay down on the loan after that. I was under the impression that that was already in affect. When I checked my bank account they just kept taking out the interest when I was under the assumption that I was paying it down. I received a call from cashnetusa stating that I have a warrant out fro my arrest and that I owe $10,000. I explained to the gentlemen that I borrowed more than one loan and that money were already being taking from my account to pay off the loans.

What I didn't understand is that if I had to call to decide how I wanted to pay off my loans, why is it that with the last loan I borrowed for $200 when it was time for them to collect that, they both the $200 plus finance fees as well ans they were automatically paid. I believe that they are trying to get more money then they are suppose to get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gnetlebreeze/internet/Gnetlebreeze-cashnetusa-I-believe-that-they-wasnt-debiting-the-funds-correctly-in-my-acco-974531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gnetlebreeze