Complaint Review: Go Big Network, startups.co

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Fort Lauderdale Florida
Go Big Network, startups.co
Internet USA

Go Big Network aka startups.co Go Big Network takes your money and keeps charging your card, does not refund money, and service sucks Internet

I created an account with Go Big Network aka www.startups.co in hopes to find an investor for a new startup I have. They tried selling me on a large over 1k package that guaranteed me top notch exposure to their investors. I was hesitant and decided to not purchase their higher package because of all the negative reviews I read online about them, so I went ahead and just purchased their $59 one time subscription to just put my ad up on their site.

WELL, they decided to charge my card again a month later. I then contacted the original person that was trying to sell me the larger package, and asked him to stop any recurring billing they might have setup without my authorization, and to refund my money. I got a response from the rep, telling me it was taken care of. Anyways, another month passes by, and bam, they charge me again, another $59.

And when looking at my bank account, I realize that they NEVER refunded me for the last $59, so now they owe me $118, who knows if I will ever see that money again. [continued below]....

..... I am obviously going to cancel my card (even if they tell me they took care of it again) and order a new one, AND I will also try to get my money back from my bank as well.

I'm not sure who's running this company, but whoever it is, if they cant process refunds and keep charging your card without your authorization cant be reputable/professional people.... and I'm personally glad I never gave them the 1k for their larger package. Their service sucks, I never got not even 1 response from my ad. I have subscribed to other sites and have at least gotten views and some responses here and there. My advice, dont waste your time and dont give them a penny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Big-Network-startupsco/internet/Go-Big-Network-aka-startupsco-Go-Big-Network-takes-your-money-and-keeps-charging-your-ca-1060638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Big Network, startups.co