Complaint Review: Go Cheap Sky

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: Jess D — Oneida New York
Go Cheap Sky
Internet China

Go Cheap Sky Jinlian Chen Chen Cary Ordered a ipad 3 64gb for $270.00 plus $20.00 Shipping Western Union and never got confirmation of shipping. Still have no ipad today. Putian City China Internet

*Consumer Comment: Gocheapsky.com IS a rip off!

On September 4th i ordered a ipad3 64gb from the company gocheapsky.com.  $270.00 plus $20.00 Shipping. I had recieved an email confirming my order, along with my order number.  I then recieved an email from a carychen16@hotmail.com and was asked which payment i would like to use.  I emailed the individual back and said western union.  Then the individual said ok great when you have the mtcn tracking number email that back and they will check the payment and send the ipad ASAP.  Said the ipad would be delivered door to door by DHL shipping company.   After i sent the mtcn number i never heard from anybody after that.

I have emailed them many many times to even confirm the shipping and they still have not emailed me back.  Their website looked very legit and had feedback from other parts of the country and including the united states.  Their prices were reasonable and clearly thought it would have been better to get an ipad at that price range.  Also, i was willing to do a pay pal transaction and they had told me it would have been a $50.00 surcharge if i did my payment thru paypal.  I wish i had seen this ripoff website before even ordering the ipad!!  I had talked with western union and confrmed it with them that they did pick the money up that same day i sent it out.  I am waiting on the letter of confirmation from western union that they did pick it up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Cheap-Sky-/internet/Go-Cheap-Sky-Jinlian-Chen-Chen-Cary-Ordered-a-ipad-3-64gb-for-27000-plus-2000-Shippin-1086048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Cheap Sky

Gocheapsky.com IS a rip off!

AUTHOR: Brandie - ()

I recently also purchased an Ipad for my son for christmas. Jillian Chen also assured me it would be shipped right away. My transaction happend identical the first complaint. Since he has picked up the money I have not heard a word back from him. No return emails and no IPAD.. Western Union will not return money. They said I have to file a police report. I just want my money back