Complaint Review: Go Daddy Operating Company, LLC

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Husiar — OSLO Other
Go Daddy Operating Company, LLC
14455 N. Hayden Rd., Ste. 226 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Go Daddy Operating Company, LLC I just searched for two domain name today 1st May 2013 when I was out at a cafe. The two websites were free and then I should registrate them when I came home. When I came home the two websites were parked by www.godaddy.com. First I could buy it from them for 69,99 USD and so I did. Then when I pressed the ok buttom the my webbrowser closed. And then I went in again to search for the two websites and they were both for sale, but now for 980 USD each. It is a criminal activity and a scam. Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: My experience

I tried to search today for one webpage, but with .org and .com and they were both available. But when I came home and wanted to registrate them they were both taken by www.godaddy.com. First I could buy them from them for USD 69.99 and so I tried to do. Then when I pressed OK buttom my whole browser was closed and I went to www.godaddy.com again to look for the domain with .org and .com they were both for sale now but the price had gone up to USD 980. It is a very sophisticated rip-off and a criminal activity of stealing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Daddy-Operating-Company-LLC/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Go-Daddy-Operating-Company-LLC-I-just-searched-for-two-domain-name-today-1st-May-2013-wh-1047575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Daddy Operating Company, LLC

My experience

AUTHOR: Jocko - ()

I have been working with GoDaddy for decades purchasing domains for myself and clients. Its a nasty world out there if you saw the domains for sell cheaper you should have purchased them then. Although those domain do not increase in costs as you have reported and I seriously doubt the truithfulness in your story.

There are some major parts missing...