Complaint Review: Go Daddy dot Com

• Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: Lekaimadh — Pennsylvania United States of America
Go Daddy dot Com
internet Internet United States of America

Go Daddy dot Com Rip offs money grabbing c*nts lying cheating Internet, Internet

These guys are money grabbing c*nts. A few years ago I registered a domain for $10.00 + a year web hosting fro $24 a year for my website. Everything was good. A year went by My domain was to expire so I wanted to renew I picked the One year option and tried to buy but website kept giving me an error, I tried again and again I cuoldnt not buy one year I was forced to purchase a two year for my domain because their website wouldnt accept one year. Now my web hosting is almost over, I was paying $25 a year for economy hosting now their prices exploded now they are asking for $6 month economy hosting no extras $72 dollars a year. The have the "special now for $4.24 a month so I tried to get but when you go to check out its actually $5 a month. And somebody keeps loging in into my account and switching my settings, My web hosting was set for recurring automatic billing every year I turned it off, logged in again this was set on again.  I try to purchase a 3 month hosting but the only options it gives is 12 months 36 months and 64 months WTF? these people are scum bags stealing money from customers and forcing extra long services by purposely manipulating their sh*tty site. I should have never registered a domain and gotten web hosting from these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Daddy-dot-Com/internet/Go-Daddy-dot-Com-Rip-offs-money-grabbing-cnts-lying-cheating-Internet-Internet-890754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Daddy dot Com