• Report: #219196

• Submitted: Sun, November 05, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 05, 2006

• Reported By:Westfield Indiana
Go Doers Enterprise
611 K St., N.W. Suite 1 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Go Doers Enterprise, I was ripped off money for a magazine that never was delivered to my home Washington District of Columbia

I had a young black woman approach my home this past August selling magazine subscriptions. I am usually hesistant with these type of things thinking they are scams and now I know why I feel that way--because I was scammed! I ordered a magazine for my husband and 4 months later..POOF..the money was taken out of my account days after she was here but the magazine has still never arrived.

Westfield, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2006 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Doers-Enterprise/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20001/Go-Doers-Enterprise-I-was-ripped-off-money-for-a-magazine-that-never-was-delivered-to-my-219196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Doers Enterprise