Complaint Review: Go Doers Enterprises

• Submitted: Fri, March 23, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 23, 2007

• Reported By:Morgan HIll California
Go Doers Enterprises
611 K Street N>W> Suite 1 Washinton,, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Go Doers Enterprises Go Doers is a Corrupt business... do not trust these DOOR to DOOR sales people with their sad stories! Ripoff Washinton District of Columbia

Go Does is a corrupt business! I do not normally purchase from anybody selling door to door. However, after listening to this woman's song & dance about how she was getting back on her feet and the fact that it was 12/5/06 (right before Christmas) I made the mistake and purchased 3 subscriptions for a total of $142.00! Afterwards, I had a bad feeling and was going to put a stop payment on my check and then decided not too.

Well finally called the company after 3 1/2 months of no magazines. With a copy of my cancelled check in hand I spoke with someone who was extremely rude on the phone and said I had to wait until 4/11/07. I said "no I need a refund" she said I had to wait. I said, "what can I expect on 4/11, and she did not reply. I said this is a rip-off, "I know it" She replied "would I have have your information if this was a rip-off" YES...I don't expect to receive anything by 4/11/07.

D
Morgan HIll, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2007 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Doers-Enterprises/Washinton-District-of-Columbia-20001/Go-Doers-Enterprises-Go-Doers-is-a-Corrupt-business-do-not-trust-these-DOOR-to-DOOR-sal-240461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Doers Enterprises