Complaint Review: Go Doers, Go Doer Entertprises

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 31, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
Go Doers, Go Doer Entertprises
611 K St. NW, Suite 1 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Go Doers, Go Doer Entertprises Magazine Subscription Fraud Washington District of Columbia

*UPDATE Employee: My side Of The Story

*Author of original report: Problem Resolved

In May of 2007, I was sold a total of $376.00 worth of magazine subscription by a door-to-door salesman, a young man who presented himself well and showed Go Doers identification. I checked the Go Doers website before signing, and it looked legitimate. I paid by check, which he had insisted upon. That should have been my clue.

None of the magazines has ever been delivered. My attempts to contact the company have failed, and the website is no longer operating.

This was a complete fraud. It's my guess that the salesman was not aware of the fraudulent nature of the enterprise.

I have reported this case to the Washington, DC, Better Business Bureau.

Duped
Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2007 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Doers-Go-Doer-Entertprises/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20001/Go-Doers-Go-Doer-Entertprises-Magazine-Subscription-Fraud-Washington-District-of-Columbia-275293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Doers, Go Doer Entertprises

My side Of The Story

AUTHOR: Eric T - (U.S.A.)

I, Eric Thompson agent number# 444, is an employee of the company who have been accused of scamming people. and i am telling you that if that happenned we are sorry and it was not intentially. For those who know our owner did die, and that did slow down the process with our orders. Prior to that everyone who was able to be reached was contacted and informed about the passing. The company, which is not Go Doers but Unified Doers, worked harded to fill the subscritions. It may have taken a while but orders have been successfully filled in unless a few problems occurred. If your hand writing on the delivery side wasn't able to be read of course you didn't recieve it because we didn't know where to send it. In that case your check was cancelled(check your bankstatement.) I can truly say that it's not a scam because I wouldn't leave St. Louis andgo o a place i never heard of e.g. Seekonk, Ma for nothing. I have sent a few gift orders to some of my relatives who are struggling, and indeed they did recieve them. I also keep in contact of some of my customers, and of course they did recieve their magazines. The new website is udmanagementgroup.com. We are not a member of the BBB, but yes, we are a member of the NFSA(National Field of Sales Association.) I just wish people would stop trying to down us young men and women for doing something positive. IT MAKES OUR JOB HARDER TO TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES.

Problem Resolved

AUTHOR: Duped - (U.S.A.)

I received a letter from the BBB, which investigated, and I later received a phone message from Go Doers, apologizing for the problem, and telling me that they don't know why I never received the subscriptions even though the orders were placed, that I would be receiving a full refund by check, and that Go Doers is legitimate. Subsequently I did receive the refund check, which cleared through the bank. I wrote letters of acknowledgment and thanks to Go Doers and BBB. I consider my problem resolved.