Complaint Review: Go Doers

• Submitted: Mon, October 02, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 02, 2006

• Reported By:n/a Illinois
Go Doers
611 K Street N W Suite 1 Washington DC, Other U.S.A.

Go Doers 3 day right of cancellation a scam Washington District of Columbia

Go Doers a scam. Back of receipt explains 3 day right to cancel notice.Cancelled same day - via fax AND mail. Check was never returned to me.

I called 3 times to verify my check was being returned to me and Ms. Thompson in customer service told me the checks were mailed out at the beginning of the month and I would need to wait.

Did as I was told and in the meantime received a subscription to a magazine I never even ordered. And the order SHOULD have been cancelled anyway.

No one has returned my phone calls.

Nikki
n/a, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2006 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Doers/Washington-DC-Other-20001/Go-Doers-3-day-right-of-cancellation-a-scam-Washington-District-of-Columbia-213827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Doers