Complaint Review: Go Doers

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2007

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Go Doers
611 K Street N.W., Suite 1 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Go Doers Another victim of GoDoers. Washington District of Columbia

*Author of original report: Go Doers Did Good

On March 13, 2007, a sweet, 20-year-old, single, poor mother of 2 came knocking at my door selling magazine subscriptions. I pretty much got her whole life story and how she wanted to make her life better for her and her children, blah, blah, blah. I listened and empathized. As a mother of 3 little ones myself, of course I fell hook, line and sinker and wrote a $102.00 check for 2 mag subs.

The paperwork said 90-120 for delivery. Fine. We waited....and waited ....and waited. So in July, I called. I spoke with the most rude, unprofessional woman who told me my order was lost and to fill out the paperwork on the back of my receipt and mail that in for a refund. So, I did. And waited... and waited...and waited.

The rest of the story is like everyones' here. I called again. Now I get an anwswering machine playing yet another sad story and the company is being disolved, but to leave a message and someone will get back to me. Yeah.

Needless to say, the only things I will be buying from d-to-d salespeople is the local, neighborhood kids with their school fundraising stuff.

I hope someone somewhere with the fat pockets gets punished.

Monique
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2007 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Doers/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20001/Go-Doers-Another-victim-of-GoDoers-Washington-District-of-Columbia-276686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Doers

Go Doers Did Good

AUTHOR: Mofish - (U.S.A.)

After venting here and following up with the BBB of Washington, D.C., who were very supportive, I received a full refund check for my $102.00 for unfulfilled magazine subscriptions.