receives

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2007

• Reported By:Edgewater Maryland
Go Doers
611 K Street Suite 1 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Go Doers Rip off of $300 Washington District of Columbia

We had 2 black kids come to our door with a sad story of their life. We purchased 3 magazines for $300. The magazines were for up to 3 years subscription. After waiting the 120 days I tried to call the number and went on line but nothing worked. It is to bad that this happened because now I will never give to any organization that comes to my door as I have lost trust in them all. How do I tell when it is a true story or not?

Marg
Edgewater, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2007 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Doers/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20001/Go-Doers-Rip-off-of-300-Washington-District-of-Columbia-284325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Doers