Complaint Review: Go Doers

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:Georgetown Kentucky
Go Doers
611 K Street NW Ste 1 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Go Doers Ripped off of $40.00 by door to door magazine salesman!! Washington District of Columbia

A kid selling magazines came to my door and suckered me into buying a subscription saying that they would benefit from it and it looked like he needed it so I paid a check for $40.00 and signed an agreement saying that I would get my subscription in 90-120 days or I would be entitled to a refund. That was over a year ago and I still haven't gotten my magazine but you can bet they cashed my check!!

It says on the form I signed that you are to notify them if you don't get your subscription but when you try to call you don't get through and the website on the form doesn't actually exist.

I now know that anytime anyone comes to your door trying to sell you something simply ask them if they have a business license, and when they say no, tell them to leave your property before you call the police because its illegal!

Toni
Georgetown, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Doers/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20001/Go-Doers-Ripped-off-of-4000-by-door-to-door-magazine-salesman-Washington-District-of-C-292385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Doers