Complaint Review: Go Doers

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Go Doers
611 K Street N.W. Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Go Doers ripped me off. I'm tired of being duped by these youth in trouble who are selling magazines. Washington District of Columbia

I must join the ranks of those who thought they were helping keep a young man off the streets and out of harm's way by buying an overpriced magazine subscription. Last April (2007), I purchased a subscription to U.S. Kids for my children. After cashing my check for $67.00, Go Doers fell off the face of the earth.

I have never been able to reach anyone in their offices. Now, it appears, the owner has met an "untimely" death. I guess my chances of ever getting my magazine or a refund have met died along with the owner. I'm tired of spending my hard earned school teacher's paycheck on these fraudulent magazine sales companies that are supposedly helping the down trodden. I hope that someone sues their pants off, whether I see a penny of my money or not.

Keila
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Doers/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20001/Go-Doers-ripped-me-off-Im-tired-of-being-duped-by-these-youth-in-trouble-who-are-sellin-277966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Doers