Complaint Review: Go Florist.com

• Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Tami — Cumming Georgia United States of America
Go Florist.com
1109 South El Caminoreal Sanclemente, California United States of America

Go Florist.com Teleflora I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother in Florida for mothers day. This company did not deliver the flowers and charged my account double what I was told. I've made 3 phone calls and continu Sanclemente, California

I phone ordered flowers to be delivered on Mothers Day.  The flowers were not delivered.  However, my account was charged.  I have made 3 phone calls and am told each time that nobody is in and they'll have to take a message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 05:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Floristcom/Sanclemente-California-92672/Go-Floristcom-Teleflora-I-ordered-flowers-to-be-delivered-to-my-mother-in-Florida-for-mot-883425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Florist.com