Complaint Review: Go GVO

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: tristanmoney35 — Atlanta Georgia
Go GVO
6701 Guada Coma Drive Schertz, Texas United States of America

Go GVO Joel Therien I wouldnt call it a scam just unresponsive and slow and bad service Schertz, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I publically stated on my blog we are not up to par in March and April

I joined GVO with the intentions to generate multiple incomes. but when i signed up and realized that it wasn't the right opportunity for me i was charged a total of 116 dollars. i know that its a fee but i never signed up for a pure leverage account only the gvo. so immediately  i asked for a refund they told me 4 to 5 days til it would show in my statement. its been long over due and I've sent multiple emails to the site not the email for support.

The system is slow they dont respond to anything its like playing the "cat and mouse" game. I wouldn't go as far as saying that GVO isn't a reliable source or a scam just there business is not up to par with the times. I would like to hear a response from the owner himself because business is business never personal and when you gaurantee someone there money back but don't have any number to reach them at its like a false hope.

You cant reply to the emails because they're automated its like you're talking to a wall. i want to let you all know that if you don't know anything much about affiliate marketing and generating crowds dont sign up because it'd be a waste of time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 01:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-GVO/Schertz-Texas-/Go-GVO-Joel-Therien-I-wouldnt-call-it-a-scam-just-unresponsive-and-slow-and-bad-service-S-1046042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go GVO

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I publically stated on my blog we are not up to par in March and April

AUTHOR: joeltherien - ()

Hey there

Joel Therien here, so yes you got the owner :-) You know if you visit www.joeltherien.com you will see that I publically talked about our troubles on our blog when we picked up 45 000 new customers in one month. It was wonderful but a nightmare at the same time. In March we were expecting 5000 new customers for our new product suite but instead got 45 000.

As such I went on a hiring spree for new support agents but as you can imagine those people need training
and we could not keep up with the 4000 new tickets a day coming in. My team did a great job but were simply overwhelmed.

Now it is June and May was wonderful, we now have 25 more staff fully trained.

Where you say you can not get a hold of us is false. As if you look at your merchant statement it has our phone number and we also have 24/7/365 live support at www.gogvo.com

However, I cannot agree more we were slow,  that has now been fixed with the new influx of customers. If you can provide me with your username at GVO I will be happy to be sure you get a full refund as we only want satisfied customers

Joel Therien