Complaint Review: Go-Grip

• Reported By: M. Stevenson — Burbank California United States of America
Go-Grip
Internet, California United States of America

Go-Grip These people are amazingly unkind Internet, California

This woman and the staff at Grip Go are amazingly awful people. When I didn't get my product in two weeks I called and she said "You might have put your credit card in wrong." I said... nobody contacted me. She said "You might get a card in the mail." Huh? When -- in 2015? Then I said I want to speak to a manager and she REFUSED. She said no. So I admit I got upset... What do you mean "No?" I asked for her name and she said Bethany, I said what's your last name and she said "No." How do you make a complaint about someone if they don't tell you their name? Then she said you're not being nice to me. I said, "I'm the customer, you need to be nice to me." And she said... "No I don't." And I hung up.

STAY AWAY!!!!
DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS BUSINESS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Grip/Internet-California-91505/Go-Grip-These-people-are-amazingly-unkind-Internet-California-994817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go-Grip