Complaint Review: Go Karts USA

Go Karts USA
3381 Vincent Rd Pleasant HIll, California United States of America

Go Karts USA false advertisment Pleasant HIll, California

*UPDATE Employee: I remember this sale. I dont think it was False Advertising

Purchased a 2012 Chery Bomb 600 from Go Karts USA......came on the website in Febuary 2012...advertised as a 4x4 automatic transmission dune buggy.....we waited several months for this buggy after the website said it was available......I contacted the business saying they needed to look at the buggy because it didnt have the pumpkin for the front axel....I was assurred the buggy was a 4x4 automatic...so I continued with my order......after months of waiting I finally received notification that my buggy was in and being shipped......it was suppose to come to my house in a crate to be put together....shipping company wouldn't deliver and I had to pick it up....once I got to the shipper I had a COD for almost $500 for shipping when shipping was included.....I had to leave the buggy and get in touch with Go Karts USA to have them waive the cost (this took forever and they had to send many faxes before they finally listened and sent the correct information)....Finally got the buggy on my trailer and took it home!!!  Once I got the buggy home and started putting it together I found out I was right and it wasn't a 4x4 and it wasn't an automatic...it's a 5 speed!!! Also the directions to put the buggy together are crap!  Had to purchase bolts because they dont included enough to put it together.....as far as High Performance for this buggy it needs a 3 cylinder to give it some pep..it is weak!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Karts-USA/Pleasant-HIll-California-94523/Go-Karts-USA-false-advertisment-Pleasant-HIll-California-1002245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Karts USA

I remember this sale. I dont think it was False Advertising

AUTHOR: Gokarts USA - ()

My name is Alex, I'm on the Sales and Support team at Gokarts USA. I remember this sale because this was the one and only sale of this model we had. The Cherybomb was to be the first 4WD Buggy that was going to be introduced in the USA in 2012. So with a little sketchy information, we waited for the much anticipated arrival of the Cherrybomb. This customer had it on backorder so the first one shipped directly to the customer directly from the supplier. Then we got the call from the customer. It was NOT a 4WD, but rather, a 2WD with a 5-Speed. WOW. So, prepared for a return, we called the customer to make arrangements for a refund. But the customer chose to keep the buggy with a $$$ adjustment from us. The Cherybomb is still available today, 2WD