Complaint Review: Go King Mover

• Reported By: mover12345 — denver Colorado
Go King Mover
2153 Wabash St denver, Colorado USA

Go King Mover movin denver Colorado

Go King Movers is the most unprofessional company I have every worked with. I have moved over 15 times in my life and I was so appalled by the poor service they offered. They were late to the job, took over 11 hours to move a 2 bedroom apartment, scratched up many of my walls and damaged a lot of items. I called the owner to complain and he was really rude and hung up on me several times.

On top of the poor experience they overcharged me and I am having to resort to disputing the charges with my bank. I would not wish this company on my worst enemy. Do not work with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-King-Mover/denver-Colorado-80231/Go-King-Mover-movin-denver-Colorado-1136973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go King Mover