Complaint Review: Go Mobile Direct

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 24, 2011

• Reported By:Macon Georgia
Go Mobile Direct
gomobiledirect.com; usednewcellphones.com Internet U.S.A.

Go Mobile Direct Cell Phone Scams Internet

*Consumer Comment: Great Service - Gomobiledirect Rocks

*Author of original report: cell phones

*UPDATE Employee: Master Agent response

Anthony Roman is the representive of this company. He claim he could sell me a portal where I would be able to sell Boost Mobile and all other major carriers. He said he has been in business for three years but after I made my purchase he siad he was just starting up the website portal. He claims his store fronts have been open for three yrs but when I asked him for the address to the stores he didnt know it. After, I paid my money I only have access to boost mobile. Also, HE told me the tmobile blackberry plans for unlimited minutes would be 100.0 now he is telling me they are 249.00. Also the phones that I can purchase would cost the customer more through me than they would if the customer went to boost mobile directly.

BOTTOM LINE DONT PAY THE 279 SIGN UP FEE THIS IS A SCAM.

Meekjohnson
Macon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Mobile-Direct/internet/Go-Mobile-Direct-Cell-Phone-Scams-Internet-466473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Mobile Direct

Great Service - Gomobiledirect Rocks

AUTHOR: Glenn - (United States of America)

hi my name is Glenn, I have a small call center and retail shop in detroit MI and I have been with anthony and his crew at gomobiledirect.com since November of 2009. It's been a pleasure to work with them, I have tried using those "free" services like applying for a boost mobile authorized dealer license and all I got was the run around and ignored. Then several months later when I finally opened using the gomobiledirect system they hit me with some ridiculous contract stating that I could not buy phones from where I wanted to and attempted to come in telling me that i am in their territory and wanted to rip my posters off of the wall, I had to call the cops! Not cool. For anyone wanting to sell cell phones without restrictions and from multiple brands I would definitely recommend the gomobiledirect folks. 2 thumbs up

cell phones

AUTHOR: Meekjohnson - (U.S.A.)

beware

Master Agent response

AUTHOR: Go Mobile - (U.S.A.)

Ms MeekJohnson simply does not understand what is going on. Ms Johnsons order was fullfilled in 24 hours which we can prove. Ms Johnson was granted to wholesale pricing on inventory and access to major carriers via our Nationwide Wireless MVNO agreement. Ms Johnson spent several days researching us and our website before paying a dime, and suddenly when she realizes that inventory costs money and making money takes work, suddenly we are blamed for being a scam. Go Mobile Direct has built 6 stores over the last 3 years and all locations are accounted for and our reputation in the wireless industry is pristine. We just cannot in any way shape or form compensate for the lazy.

For any of the readers requesting more information or would like to learn more about this report, feel free to call our hotline at 888-409-8505.