Complaint Review: Go Optic www.go-optic.com

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Erin — Providence Rhode Island United States of America
Go Optic www.go-optic.com

Go Optic www.go-optic.com Do NOT order from GO OPTIC Internet

I ordered frames on Dec 29 and paid to have 2 day delivery (because I am leaving the country for 3 months on Jan 6). On Jan 3 I still didn't have them so checked online and it said "still processing." I called gooptic and was told "It's processing but I can't tell where they are." So basically he told me there is a 5 day processing time BEFORE the 2 day ship time. That is RIDICULOUS!!! It was not clearly stated on the website. Now I will have no glasses for THREE months that I am out of the country. If I knew this, I would have bought from a different company. I am FURIOUS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Optic-wwwgo-opticcom/internet/Go-Optic-wwwgo-opticcom-Do-NOT-order-from-GO-OPTIC-Internet-990428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Optic www.go-optic.com