Complaint Review: Go RV Network, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 06, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Peg — Roopville Georgia
Go RV Network, Inc.
PO Box 1283 spring branch, Texas USA

Go RV Network, Inc., Jason Flowers, Dan Weldon Fraud charges need to be made against these two guys spring branch Texas

We purchased an extended contract from Go RV Network, Inc. in Aug. of 2010 for our 5th wheel for approx. $1K. I called the company the contract was with and they informed me that the money was never paid to them and therefore we do not have a contract. I received a letter last year stating that our contract had been rejected and when I called Go RV they told me it was a mistake and to disregard the letter. Big mistake! From what I am seeing.....and I am sure a lot I am not seeing, these guys are criminals. They are lying and cheating people knowing all the time that they are doing that and now they have claimed bankruptcy. Of course nobody will get any money back and they also do not have an extended warranty, but we can file charges against them with the Attorney General of Texas. If you go to their website you can file charges against them. These are not good people....they are crooks as you can see if you research them. Bad things happen to good people, but unfortunately we are all the good people. I don't know how long this has been going on, but they have stolen a lot of money from a lot of people and they need to pay for it. Hopefully the Attorney General will agree and go after them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-RV-Network-Inc/spring-branch-Texas-78070/Go-RV-Network-Inc-Jason-Flowers-Dan-Weldon-Fraud-charges-need-to-be-made-against-thes-1056905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go RV Network, Inc.