Complaint Review: Go RV Warranty

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Ephrata Washington United States of America
Go RV Warranty
Spring Branch, Texas United States of America

Go RV Warranty Go RV Network They agree that they owe me a refund of $2280.10 but keep coming up with excuses why it is being delayed now for 5 months. I entered into a contract with them on 11/02/2010 and cancelled it on 06/15/ Spring Branch, Texas

On Nov. 2 2010 I entered into a contract with Go RV Warranty for extended warranty coverage on our Motorhome.  Per the contract I was to receive a refund if cancelled.  On Jun 15 2012 I sold my Motorhome and cancelled the contract with all the proper paperwork with them.  It has now been 5 months and they keep coming up with excuses why they have not refunded the $2280.10 that they agreed that they owe me.  I have called them 10 times today and can't get a person to answer the telephone, I also sent an email asking for Jason or Phil to call me.  But as you can guess, no call back.  Looks like I am one of many who continue to have a problem with this company.

The latest excuse was that they had to credit my credit card but I explaned to them that the card that I used 2 years ago has been closed and is not in use.  My last conversation with Phil on Oct. 9 2012 was that this should be all taken care of by the 1st of November; well it's now the 14th and still no refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-RV-Warranty/Spring-Branch-Texas-78070/Go-RV-Warranty-Go-RV-Network-They-agree-that-they-owe-me-a-refund-of-228010-but-keep-com-969236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go RV Warranty