Complaint Review: Go Relax Travel

• Reported By: j4hernandez — United States of America
Go Relax Travel
Chicago, Select State/Province United States of America

Go Relax Travel I thought I won a free trip. Chicago, Other

One day while listening to the radio, mega 95.5, with my mother and 9 month year old daugther they had had asked a question and the first 25 callers with the right answer would win a free trip to Disney World. I knew the answer and didnt think twice in calling. I was the 8th caller and had won the "free trip." They asked me for all my information including my mothers debit card number. I asked what that would be used for and they responded saying that it would only be to confirm who I was at the destination. However, I was never told that I would have to pay anything until the end. These people are slick and want to take away money from innocent people. They NEED to be STOPED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2010 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Relax-Travel/Chicago-Select-StateProvince-/Go-Relax-Travel-I-thought-I-won-a-free-trip-Chicago-Other-550482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Relax Travel