Complaint Review: Go Relax Travel

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: The Truth — United States of America
Go Relax Travel

Go Relax Travel JD RESERVATIONS STEAL SERVICES FRAUDULENT COMPANY TAKES YOUR MONEY VERY DISHONEST COMPANY DISHONEST COMPANY BEWARE!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Not a ligit company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: JD Reservations License ST38464

This company is dishonest, they will take your money not pay money that is owed and misrepresent themselves.. Please beware of them .. they changed their name do not purchase from them...becareful

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Relax-Travel/internet/Go-Relax-Travel-JD-RESERVATIONS-STEAL-SERVICES-FRAUDULENT-COMPANY-TAKES-YOUR-MONEY-VERY-DI-1025191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Relax Travel

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Not a ligit company

AUTHOR: youngs - (USA)

Hi, do not purchase from this compnay, If it sounds to good to be true then it definatley is. I paid for a trip and was to get an email confirmation and a package in the mail and guess what. 2 weeks later I get nothing. I've been emailing [email protected] and calling them. I know they have caller ID because they called my number out to me during the purchase. I called my credit card company and let them know that I never received any services from this company and posted a beware of all my socail media and would suggest you do the same. JD reservations Sucks.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

JD Reservations License ST38464

AUTHOR: JD Reservations Services - ()

Thank you for your message we apologize for the inconvenience that you had with our company, however we have been in business since 2011 and we have been with that name since we started. Our License number is ST38464 and we sell promotional packages and we disclosure all of our terms and conditions to our clients, we provided a really good service for the money that our clients pays and we work with 4 major resorts in town such as Summer Bay Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway, Westgate, etc and they can verify our commitment and our contracts. If you have any further questions or concerns you may contact us at our email [email protected] or you can visit us in our Location in Orlando, 9501 Satellite Blvd Suite 101 Orlando, FL 32837.