Complaint Review: Go Rv Network

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: John — Bogart Georgia United States of America
Go Rv Network
P.O. Box 1283 Spring Branch, TX. 78070 Spring Branch, Texas United States of America

Go Rv Network Go RVing Warranty Ripped me off of 1,113.57 from a cancelled warranty Spring Branch, Texas

I had a contract with gorvingwarranty. The contract was good about fixing anything that was wrong. I sold my rv and bought a travel trailer on Oct 01,2012. I contacted Jason with gorving warranty and told him what I had done and was wanting to transfer the warranty I had to the travel trailer. Jason said, no problem. Sent me a contract and all was well. On Dec. 12,2012, I received a letter from the warranty company Performance Care informing me the service contract for the travel trailer could not be accepted and a carbon copy was sent to Go RV network. I have repeatedly tried to contact Go RVing  by e-mail and phone with no success. They owe 1,113.57 refund due to me for the rejection of the application for the extended warranty for the travel trailer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Rv-Network/Spring-Branch-Texas-78070/Go-Rv-Network-Go-RVing-Warranty-Ripped-me-off-of-111357-from-a-cancelled-warranty-Sprin-997691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Rv Network