Complaint Review: Go Tec Financial, Aka RX Financial

• Updated: Wed, September 01, 2004

• Reported By:massapequa New York
Go Tec Financial, Aka RX Financial
Nationwide U.S.A.

Go Tec Financial, Aka RX Financial ripoff, said they'd charge a one time 219.90, but i never received any mail package, no literature, nothing. Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: What to do....

I got a call from this company,Rx Financial, stating that they could issue me a credit card for a one time fee of $219.90. A week passed,I had not heard from them I received no literature, so I had my bank account frozen. They tried to withdraw the money while the account was frozen on June 26th 2004. Just recently, after the freeze was taken off, on august 28,2004, they withdrew money from my account and took it into an overdrawn status, what can I do, this account cant be closed, I have so many bills connected to it, but on the other hand, GO TEC has all my information, Please help.

Danica
massapequa, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2004 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Tec-Financial-Aka-RX-Financial/nationwide/Go-Tec-Financial-Aka-RX-Financial-ripoff-said-theyd-charge-a-one-time-21990-but-i-nev-106047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Tec Financial, Aka RX Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

What to do....

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

I had checks out too, but I talked to my bank & they said if I told them exactly what was coming in they would take it out of my new account. I was able to close the old account, and nothing bounced. There is a report filed here about how to get your money back- it is an add on to one of the complaints. I hope this helps you. Good luck.