Complaint Review: Go-To Transport, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — Hesperia Michigan United States of America
Go-To Transport, Inc.
1320 Washington Ave. Internet United States of America

Go-To Transport, Inc. Calgary Sevices,LLC Beware of this business! I worked five days for them and found that they preach safety but lie. I was asked to run a trailer without abs(anti lock braking system), Internet

I was told by safety not to ever disobey any laws in oreintation.The company stated to me that they go by the green handbook FMCSA by J.J. Keller ,then asked to drive 50 miles to get a load then drive out of state to repair the anti lock brakes in Indiana, well over 100 loaded miles away all through Michigan on snow blown roads, then repair it in Indiana before delivering in Wisconsin.

This company was called and warned by me, four days earlier about the abs problem before Christmas break and I even gave them the repair companies name and number with sufficeint time to repair the trailer properly.(they could have even gave me a different trailer that was safe as I told them 30 miles from my break down point)I tried repairing one problem with there permission and there was more problems with this trailer yet. I called the repair company myself and they could have repaired the trailer later that day. [continued below]....
.....

This is a risk to public safety,against the law, would go on my record and the companies record. I then resigned and was asked to bring the trailer back to Saginaw, Michigan for repairs 100 miles away. I felt I had to, do to abandonment of equipment is very serious and they may have tried that with me. I have driven fourteen safe years and felt I could safely bring it back, And I did.  Now the company says I didn't give a two week notice before resigning and withheld two hundred dollars from my family just after the holiday season in payment for being safe!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-To-Transport-Inc/internet/Go-To-Transport-Inc-Calgary-SevicesLLC-Beware-of-this-business-I-worked-five-days-for-993350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go-To Transport, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC