Complaint Review: Go-Web-Bez, Canadakits.com, Profitstudiolearning.com

• Updated: Sun, August 16, 2009

• Reported By: Travis — Montreal Quebec Canada
Go-Web-Bez, Canadakits.com, Profitstudiolearning.com
www.grantsmoney.com Internet United States of America

Go-Web-Bez, Canadakits.com, Profitstudiolearning.com Scam! Read the scam sites terms and conditions! This outfit charges your credit card hundreds of dollars and never respond to repeated requests to stop this unauthorized billing. Internet

I was charged supposed to be charged $1.98 for shipping and for that I was to recieve a package on how to apply for grants for Canadian residents. It has now been 5 weeks and guess what? NO grants package. On the 17th of May I was charged $145.00 for a package that never came. It is now August 16, 2009 and I was charged another $68.90 for this other grant package ) This grants scam has cost me over $200.00 and I need to get my money back as nothing has been given to me.  Can you please look into this scam and help me with trying to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2009 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Web-Bez-Canadakitscom-Profitstudiolearningcom/internet/Go-Web-Bez-Canadakitscom-Profitstudiolearningcom-Scam-Read-the-scam-sites-terms-and-c-480861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go-Web-Bez, Canadakits.com, Profitstudiolearning.com