muscle

• Updated: Fri, November 06, 2009

• Reported By: Jaye — Atmore Alabama United States of America
Go Web Biz / Google Home Biz / Pacific Web Works
230 W 400 S - Suite 100 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Go Web Biz / Google Home Biz / Pacific Web Works GOOGLE BIZ KIT "SUPER" RIP OFF FOR HONEST AMERICAN CITIZENS Salt Lake City, Utah*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

What is this world coming too? I filled out the info for this home business and paid 1.97. They said nothing about it being a trial for 7 days. I always read and click on everything when I am going to pay for something online. Nowhere in the whole website did it say anything about being charged 79.90. I found out when it showed up on my bank account 8 days after I paid the 1.97 so when I called to cancel it was too late.

Does anyone know how I can get my money back? I am disabled and my monthly check is only 307.00 so that 79.90 was to feed me for a month. Now I can't efford to buy grocery's. This is terrible. Please, someone, please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2009 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Web-Biz-Google-Home-Biz-Pacific-Web-Works/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Go-Web-Biz-Google-Home-Biz-Pacific-Web-Works-GOOGLE-BIZ-KIT-SUPER-RIP-OFF-FOR-HONES-520481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Web Biz / Google Home Biz / Pacific Web Works