Complaint Review: Go Web Biz / Google Home Biz / Pacific Web Works

• Updated: Sun, October 11, 2009

• Reported By: Aaron — Newport Kentucky USA
Go Web Biz / Google Home Biz / Pacific Web Works
pacificwebworks.com Internet United States of America

Go Web Biz / Google Home Biz / Pacific Web Works Amazing Web Stores Google Home Biz IS A SCAM!!!! Internet

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

===========================================

This place was advertised as an affiliate of Google although I've seen that it is not and that it just smears Google's good name to scam people. I was told I had only to pay a $1.95 charge for an at home kit (which I provided my bank card number for and never received) and they would automatically enroll me in two programs, one being amazing web stores and I don't remember the other. I was told that if I didn't cancel these programs within a certain time, they would charge me a sum of money (a monthly charge) to keep the accounts going. When I realized this was a scam for money, I canceled those two programs right away via e-mail.

Not one month later a charge of $79.90 appeared on my bank card statement. I called them angry and told them to cancel whatever I was still enrolled in immediately and refund my money. They refunded it and it took 4-5 days to get back to me.

Today, 10/11/2009, I checked my bank statement online to find a pending charge of $24.90 from the same company. I called my bank to file a transaction dispute and they told me I had another one for $24.90 in September, which I didn't know. I am filing two transaction disputes and putting a stop payment order on all incoming transactions from these crooks.

I have filed a report with the Federal Trade Commission in the hope that someone stops these crooks from smearing Google's good name and scamming people out of their hard earned cash in a time that is already tough. I encourage you to do the same if you are a victim or become a victim of this crime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2009 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Web-Biz-Google-Home-Biz-Pacific-Web-Works/internet/Go-Web-Biz-Google-Home-Biz-Pacific-Web-Works-Amazing-Web-Stores-Google-Home-Biz-IS-A-S-507589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Web Biz / Google Home Biz / Pacific Web Works