occurring

• Updated: Tue, August 11, 2009

• Reported By:Florence South Carolina
Go Web Biz / Google Home Biz / Pacific Web Works
www.pacificwebworks.com Internet U.S.A.

Go Web Biz / Google Home Biz / Pacific Web Works RIP OFF- BEWARE! Salt Lake City Utah Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

My husband had been researching AdSense. One night I saw an ad for $1.97 trial of Profit Studio Learning which supposedly gives you tutorials on AdSense, etc. Thinking it may help him and being so "cheap"...I typed in my credit card number and accepted the $1.97 fee. Well, no where on that page did I see any disclaimers stating that the trial was seven days and on the seventh day they would charge you $79.90 for the month if you did not call and cancel.

If I had known that I would never have bothered with it as it would be too tedious. So, moral of the story: Do NOT order anything from any of these companies they are a complete scam. By the way, my husband and I have not even tried the actual program yet to even know if it works. We've only been charged an astronomical amount of money for NOTHING. When we called and spoke to someone, she said she could give back $39.95. I was not happy and she said, "Ma'am, I'm trying to be helpful." If she was really being helpful....she could've given me back my $79.90!!!

Laz
Florence, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2009 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Web-Biz-Google-Home-Biz-Pacific-Web-Works/internet/Go-Web-Biz-Google-Home-Biz-Pacific-Web-Works-RIP-OFF-BEWARE-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-Inte-478459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Web Biz / Google Home Biz / Pacific Web Works