Complaint Review: Go Wireless

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Greg Chick — Ramona California
Go Wireless
1530 Main St. Ramona, California USA

Go Wireless Verizon Wireless Store policy charges $300. in addition to what a real Verizon store charges. (if you cancel) Ramona California

In april 2013, I went into my local Verizon store, Go Wireless,  I got a ph. Galexy 3, signed up etc.  about  9 months latter I got fed up with call droppings when I was at my home up the street in Ramona where I bought the ph.  I am a plumbing contractor and calls were dropping when people would call and say... Hi greg, its bob.... call drop...more than half the calls were dropping.  I think Verzion realized the problem because I was contacted latter after I cancelled by a company wantying to put a cell tower on my 8 acres having a hill.  The tower is now in place,  but on my neighbors property above me.

My issue is they just sent me a lawyer collection notice for $300 over and above the amount I already paid verizon including an extra $300 for early disconnection !  They ( Go Wireless ) wants an additional $300.  so that is in addition to Verizon charges.   The sign on the building says Verizon.....I was just looking to use a local store,  insstead I was spending an extra $300.  I had no idea, I called Verizon complaining the collection notice.  They looked up my account after a min. I got a dial tone.  They hung up on me because they, (verizon) knew I was screwed by Go Wireless and did not want to deal with explaining it to me.

My complaint is I called to cancel my verizon acc. they told me to send $408.27 and I was paid up.  I did, I latter got a collection notice from an atty. Aldous & Assoc. in Utah demanding $300 more and a $90 penalty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Wireless-/Ramona-California-92065-7331/Go-Wireless-Verizon-Wireless-Store-policy-charges-300-in-addition-to-what-a-real-Veri-1163463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Wireless