Complaint Review: Go Wireless

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: jatpa — Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Go Wireless
Linglestown Rd Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

Go Wireless Linglestown, PA Verizon Store Deceptive practices Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Last August my IPhone got damage. I went to this store to buy a new one and, although I insisted in buy a new phone atbtheir regular price, they convinced me to add a new line, get the new IPhone at the discount price, pay for the new line for 3 months and then deactivate the new line, pay $175.00 for deactivation of the line. They convinced me that it was a better deal because I will pay less for the phone at the end. I did exactly what they told me and last December I cancel the new line. Today (March) I received a threatening letter from a lawyer from Utah telling me that I owe GoWireless $300.00 for deactivation + 90.00 of additional fees. BTW, I never received a bill from GoWireless for the $300.00 in the last 3 months.

That's it for my relationship with Verizon after 10 years. Although I understand Go Wireless is an independent company they are associated, so Verizon is as guilty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Wireless/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17112/Go-Wireless-Linglestown-PA-Verizon-Store-Deceptive-practices-Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-1038288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Wireless