Complaint Review: Go Wireless

• Reported By: Warrens — Tucson Arizona
Go Wireless
9437 E. 22nd #105 Tucson, Arizona USA

Go Wireless Hidden charge for services not requested Tucson Arizona

I bought a cell phone from Go Wireless, in Tucson. I was a little excited, and didn't pay enough attention to the bill. I knew there was an extra $30.00 or so on it, which I believed to be the upgrade fee that Verizon now charges. When I got my next bill from Verizon, the upgrade fee was on that.

I took a closer look at my bill and found that Go Wireless had charged me $30.00 to set up my new phone and move all of my contacts, pictures, etc. over to my new phone. I sat there and watched the rep. do it, I even asked him what he was doing - he never mentioned that he was going to charge me $30.00 for a 15 minute procedure that I could have and would have done myself.

I called Go Wireless on at least three different occations to try to resolve the issue. I was given the run-around every time and was assured that someone would call me back. That never happened.

At this point I've written off the $30.00. Go Wireless has simply been added to my list of people that I will never do business with again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Wireless/Tucson-Arizona-85710/Go-Wireless-Hidden-charge-for-services-not-requested-Tucson-Arizona-1057698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Wireless