Complaint Review: Go Wireless/Metro PCS authorized dealer

• Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By: Dawon R. — Davis California United States of America
Go Wireless/Metro PCS authorized dealer
3645 Northgate blvd. Sacramento, California United States of America

Go Wireless/Metro PCS authorized dealer I paid my bill and wanted my refund back the same day ,within hours, and was refused. Sacramento, California

*Author of original report: Anthony Tran

On Monday, June 1st, 2010 I paid my Metro pcs bill at "Go Wireless". A few hours later, I go back into the same store and ask the same guy for a refund because I wanted to discontinue my service with metro, and was told that they were unable to refund my money because " They don't do that." I was under the impression that if YOU pay YOUR OWN bill, and YOU want YOUR refund back, YOU have three days to do so. Keep in mind that this was no scam people. I simply paid my bill and then wanted my money back. I didn't even wait one day, I went back within hours. I went myself, and I talked to the same individual that took my payment. I didn't have my recipt, but that wasn't the reason he didn't give my refund. He just simply said that they couldn't do it. If there's anyone out there that can help me, please let me know. I don't think that anyone should be treated like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2010 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-WirelessMetro-PCS-authorized-dealer/Sacramento-California-95834/Go-WirelessMetro-PCS-authorized-dealer-I-paid-my-bill-and-wanted-my-refund-back-the-same-609617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Wireless/Metro PCS authorized dealer

Anthony Tran

AUTHOR: Dawon R. - (United States of America)

I just wanted to state that the gentleman who refuse to give me my refund back was named Anthony Tran. I went in a second time and practically begged for my refund back and all he could give me was a bunch of technical gibberish. He gave me the number to customer service and told me my issue was with Metro as a company, not with the store manager.