Complaint Review: Go2IT Group

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 27, 2011

• Reported By: Angry Unemployed American — District of Columbia United States of America
Go2IT Group
Lorain, Ohio United States of America

Go2IT Group Never go away while working with this company, you will be let go. Lorain, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Do not work for Go2IT

*Author of original report: Company have offered me a ton of work over the past 8 Hours

I had been working with this company for nearly 3 years  and I have to say, this company have been there for me when they have something available but when it comes to taking some time off for vacation, NEVER DO IT WITH THIS COMPANY. Did nearly 3 consecutive weeks of work and I had a planned vacation that I booked months prior. This company knew

about it but didn't say "have a safe trip or see you when you get back" because it wasn't safe and I nearly wasn't able to get back. Got caught up in some serious storms, put in the hospital, and flight was cancelled for a week because of a hole in a plane grounded all flights. I worked sometimes 16-20 hours a day, fighting sleep. When I finally got my vacation, I was delighted but when it came to calling up to speak to someone at Go2IT Group, always went to voicemail or even hanged up on. So if you are a Independent Contractor working through Go2IT Group and you need a vacation after you done everything and more for this company,look forward to be working the last day with this company. Never again will I work for Go2IT Group.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go2IT-Group/Lorain-Ohio-/Go2IT-Group-Never-go-away-while-working-with-this-company-you-will-be-let-go-Lorain-Oh-792263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go2IT Group

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Do not work for Go2IT

AUTHOR: sakura - ()

Unprofessional recruiter, I called and emailed manager recruiter at go2it numerous times,  however he has failed to reply.  they supposed  to send me  paperwork  to  sign  up  SO I can work next  week,  but  they  never did. DDON'T  EVER  WORK  WITH  THIS  RECRUITER.  THEY WILL RIPOFF  YOUR MONEY TOO.

Company have offered me a ton of work over the past 8 Hours

AUTHOR: ajb62787 - (United States of America)

Company have offered me a ton of work over the past 8 Hours