Complaint Review: GoDaddy

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: mrdcoe — Las Vegas Nevada
GoDaddy
14455 N Hayden Rd #219 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

GoDaddy I have no refund and no website. GoDaddy decided my payment from Bank of America was Fraudulent. Scottsdale Arizona

I ordered and paid for www.SoloRosalia.com website name.  I printed my business cards and advertising. and paid for hosting.  GoDaddy decided the payment was fraud.  They Re-Possed my web name.  Tell me I have received a refund and tell me to log on to my account to verify my ID.  And they locked me out of my account so it cannot be done.

Bank of America has no problem whatsoever and made the payment.  They have not received a refund.  After 6 phone calls to GoDaddy customer service I still have no refund.  No webname and no way of resolving the problems that can be done with my account locked.

I do have a very expensive pile of printed garbage with the web name on it.

And the web name is unavailable for an unknown ammount of time.  5 requests for supervisors were ignored.

Buy somewhere else.  They cannot be as bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoDaddy/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/GoDaddy-I-have-no-refund-and-no-website-GoDaddy-decided-my-payment-from-Bank-of-America-1062696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoDaddy