Complaint Review: GoDaddy

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: Fabdoiregirl — Rockville Maryland
GoDaddy
, Select State/Province USA

GoDaddy GoDaddy attempted to charge a renewal to my card when they had no authority to do so Internet

1/1/2012 I requested a domain under GoDaddy.com when they offered a special.  I gave them a credit card at that time but selected a "manual" renewal.  GoDaddy was explicitly refused an "auto renewal" to my credit card.

12/19/2013 Renewal notice was received with notification that I would lose domain if I didn't renew since it was a manual renewal - I opted not to renew.

1/4/2014 Today GoDaddy.com attempted to charge a renewal to my credit card - this is blatant fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoDaddy/Select-StateProvince/GoDaddy-GoDaddy-attempted-to-charge-a-renewal-to-my-card-when-they-had-no-authority-to-do-1112554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoDaddy