Complaint Review: GoDaddy

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Snowalker — Toronto Ontario
GoDaddy

GoDaddy - Bought 4 SSL Certificates - none of these websites are secure yet after 1.5 months, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Your Service Concerns

At the beginning of March 2013 I purchased 4 SSL certificates from GoDaddy for 4 domains I have hosted with GoDaddy.

They took my money but they haven't installed those secure certificates on these 4 domains. It's been now 1.5 months and I still cannot use my domains to sell online. I spent dozens of hours with the tech support (the tech support doesn't provide a toll free number so I paid big bucks for these hours of calls) and after all this time I'm still unable to open the online stores.

I have merchants, clients and 3rd party companies all waiting for GoDaddy to resolve the SSL installation. I'm loosing money every day because of their lack of professionalism. They are careless about the customer needs saying every time I call that I have to wait another 72 hours to see the changes that actually never solve my issues.

I've been with GoDaddy for years as I purchased all the domains I have through them but I never purchased hosting and SSL certificates until earlier this year. What a lost of time and money! I wish there is someone to sue them and make them pay big bucks so next time they will finally respects the customers and treat them properly so anyone is satisfied.

Bad services, bad customer support and overall a sour experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoDaddy/internet/GoDaddy-Bought-4-SSL-Certificates-none-of-these-websites-are-secure-yet-after-15-mo-1043739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoDaddy

Your Service Concerns

AUTHOR: GoDaddy.com - ()

Dear Snowalker

Go Daddy sincerely values your business. We would also appreciate the opportunity to connect with you directly regarding the concerns you have expressed.

Please let us know how we may contact you by emailing us at reportreview@godaddy.com with the subject line of Report: #1045156. Our goal is to bring resolution to this issue for you and ensure that your experience with us is a positive one going forward.

As always, thank you for being a Go Daddy customer.