Complaint Review: GoDaddy.Com LLC

• Reported By: JaneSmith — California
GoDaddy.Com LLC
Internet USA

GoDaddy.Com LLC Renew Scam Fraudulant and Deceitful Internet

I purchased 3 email accounts in 2011 from GoDaddy. At the time for renewal in 2011, I specifically called GoDaddy.Com to disable auto-renew for one of the email account.  At that time, I gave a new credit card to pay for the other two.  Unbeknowst to me, GoDaddy still charged me for the account I requested to be closed for two years in a row, and they charged the old credit card on file which belongs to a thrid party.  When I informed them that they did not have my authority to auto renew that email account and that they were charging a thrid pary credit card, they said tough luck.

I believe their business practice is deceitful and unlawful! It's basically stealing. I have researched this online and they are doing it to 100s of people. CLASS ACTION TIME

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoDaddyCom-LLC/internet/GoDaddyCom-LLC-Renew-Scam-Fraudulant-and-Deceitful-Internet-1058872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoDaddy.Com LLC