Complaint Review: GoDaddy.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: mirror — Haiku Hawaii United States of America
14455 N. Hayden Rd., Ste. 226 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

GoDaddy.com Domains By Proxy Hijacked my domains & refused to give me access to my account Scottsdale Arizona

I wish I had known about Ripoff Report earlier today because I spent hours creating a blog just so I could tell the world what GoDaddy had done to me.  Domains by Proxy jerked me around for over 8 months just to transfer one domain.  They refused to remove the privacy so I could get the EPP code. GoDaddy pretended DBP was a separate company and they didn't have the account number.

I filed two ICANN complaints.  DBP wasted so much of my time.  You can read all the details at...

I created a poll to see how many people have been burned by GoDaddy with a link to the ICANN complaint form.  Hopefully there are enough people to get their accreditation yanked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoDaddycom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/GoDaddycom-Domains-By-Proxy-Hijacked-my-domains-refused-to-give-me-access-to-my-account-774225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoDaddy.com