Complaint Review: GoDaddy.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Concenredconsumer — Upper Darby Pennsylvania
GoDaddy.com

GoDaddy.com Go Daddy Fraudulently withdrew funds from my account, SCAMMERS, Liars Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wouldn't reccomend "Go Daddy"

*UPDATE Employee: Your Renewal Concerns

Go Daddy.com is a real live scamming business.  The company fraudulently withdrew funds from my account for a website that expired over 8months prior to them withdrawing money.  After contacting the company, I was told that I had automatic renewal, which I did not!  I was told by the customer service representative and received an email confirmation stating that the account was canceled and that I would receive a refund.  This was followed by GoDaddy.com attempting to retrieve from my account AGAIN, 1 week after receiving the cancellation email.   Needless to say that I never received a refund, and I incurred additional charges since receicing the confirmation email stating that the service had been canceled.

GoDaddy.com is pure dee rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoDaddycom/internet/GoDaddycom-Go-Daddy-Fraudulently-withdrew-funds-from-my-account-SCAMMERS-Liars-Interne-1043660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoDaddy.com

Wouldn't reccomend "Go Daddy"

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Don't trust Godaddy.com they are lying and do not want to help customers, They shouldn't even be able to have "Go Daddy cares on the nascar" because it's not true about this company (Correct: Go Daddy Doesn't Care). There is a lot more to "Go Daddy" than most people don't know about.

Your Renewal Concerns

AUTHOR: GoDaddy.com - ()

Dear Concenredconsumer

Go Daddy sincerely values your business. We would also appreciate the opportunity to connect with you directly regarding the concerns you have expressed.

Please know that Go Daddy relies upon and empowers our customers to manage their account settings, including renewal options. The following help article outlines the process for both automatic and manual renewal options.

Please let us know how we may contact you by emailing us at reportreview@godaddy.com with the subject line of Report: #1044968. Our goal is to bring resolution to this issue for you and ensure that your experience with us is a positive one going forward.

As always, thank you for being a Go Daddy customer.