Complaint Review: GoEmerchant

• Updated: Sun, May 04, 2014

• Reported By: cankx2 — Austin Texas
Austin, Texas USA

GoEmerchant Does not Follow Up, Follow Through Austin Texas

I am sure that the whole company is not as Bad as the Austin, Tx office, but I have been lied to, and more than once.

Was told that I would not be charged Monthly fees during first 3 months if I do not use the service since I was still setting up the business. 1st month I did NOT use the service and was charged $40.05 for the service. Since I had not finished setting up the company – I was overdrawn on checking account. I was then told to go through the headquarters to receive a refund (never disclosed in start up). 2 weeks later I got a refund of $39.43…short of amount charged. I cancelled the service, and was told I would not be charged further. Then, was charged another monthly fee, which caused another overdraw!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoEmerchant/Austin-Texas/GoEmerchant-Does-not-Follow-Up-Follow-Through-Austin-Texas-1144012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoEmerchant