Complaint Review: GoFlorist.com

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: B —
GoFlorist.com

GoFlorist.com Over charge Internet

I ordered flowers for my falther-in-law who was in the hospital (in another state).

My confirmation receipt said $63.93.

But they charged my card $75.53.

When I called to address the issue, their excuse is that I apparently agreed to a different arrangement if the one I selected was not available.  I certainly would not have minded but expected it to be the same price.  Also, the representative said that the tax was not included in the confirmation receipt.  This is frustrating because they did not indicated to me that there would be tax added.  It seems to me that most other websites have the modern software that calculates tax on the spot.

Also, I called them on April 8th and left a message.  No one got back to be.  I called again on April 16th.  Rosina told me to call customer service.  I called customer service and those folks are in another country and could not access my original order, nor refund my $.   I called Rosina back.  She didn't have time to address my issue then.  She would return my call.  Two days later I get a call from Rosina.  At the start of the call she asked me if I had time for her to go over "some things".  I told her that I have already spend enough personal time trying to get my $11.60 credit.  So I simply asked whether or not she was going to issue the refund/difference.  She said no.  She said that I agreed to a different arrangement costing up to an additional $5.99.  And, the rest was tax.  Again, when I checked the box that said I agree to a different arrangement, it did not indicate that there would be a different price.  I will never use this company again.  It does not deserve my business.  I recommend choosing any other floral company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoFloristcom/internet/GoFloristcom-Over-charge-Internet-1044846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoFlorist.com