Complaint Review: GoGoAir

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: RobertC — Santa Rosa California
Nationwide USA

GoGoAir GoGoAir.com Deceptive, buried contract terms, one time fee Nationwide

I was flying Virgin Air from FL to CA and needed to access internet.  I signed up for GoGoAir internet service.  On the sign up for it stated it was a one time fee of $14 (if I remember correctly).  I thought I cancled the subscription but I cancelled something else and forgot about it.  I should have been more diligent about canceling the service but I trust people...

I have recieved no notices of renewal other then charges to my credit card.  The only way to cancel the service is to call on a 800 number or a chat session on their interent site.  Before you sign up for this service make sure you completely read the terms of service and make sure you cancel the service after you land or you will be charged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoGoAir/nationwide/GoGoAir-GoGoAircom-Deceptive-buried-contract-terms-one-time-fee-Nationwide-1139517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoGoAir