efficient

• Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: Robert G — Sacramento California United States of America
GoRecon
No Address Listed (Florida Area Code) Internet United States of America

GoRecon RECON, GoRecon, Recon Truck Accessories, Recon Unique Truck Lighting Components GoRecon Truck Accessories RIPPED ME OFF & Shipped Me Cheap Knock Off Merchandise From China, Internet

I ordered door sills and some smoked reflectors for my new brand new Ford F350, but when I got the package, the door sills had a giant gap of half an inch showing screws.

When I called customer service to complain, I spoke with this rude and belligerent little punk 'Ryan Baker' who actually had the nerve to tell me "its a wonderful product".   The reality is that they are DEFRAUDING people because the merchandise they are sending out is FAKE knock off crap.

I had paid 244.94 for this item and 106.00 for the reflector.  Since Ryan Baker was useless and refused to let me speak to someone else,  I emailed the company and got some automated response saying they had a 20 percent restocking fee.  WOW the nerve of these clowns.

So I called back and they said they would be refunding my card IF I paid the $25.00 shipping fee out of my own pocket. [continued below]....
.....   Are you kidding me ???

So I spend 25 dollars to send them back only to find out they refunded my card only $183.20

Way more than the 20 percent restocking fee they quoted me.  I have no idea where these hillbillies learned to do math,  but when I called to complain several times, I didn't get a callback

Not to mention the products that they have on their website aren't the same cheap plastic trash they ship out.   It's pretty obvious that they are selling phony merchandise shipped in from China and then advertising them as premium truck accessories on their website.

This company is a huge FRAUD and their customer service is a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoRecon/internet/GoRecon-RECON-GoRecon-Recon-Truck-Accessories-Recon-Unique-Truck-Lighting-Components-Go-1015893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoRecon