flight

• Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Leonard — Arizona United States of America
GoRenter
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

GoRenter Greg Dawson-disbarred lawyer GoRenter took our money and did no work. We rented to a client who pursued them for rental info. and they wouldn't return her calls or show the property. She found us as owners through a title searc Phoenix, Arizona

*Author of original report: Gorenter Ripoff

*Author of original report: Gorenter Ripoff

We were ripped off by GoRenter and now they are trying to collect fees for services they did not perform.  We have proof that they did not show the property and will fight them diligently in court to prevent this disbarred lawyer owner of GoRenter from ripping off anyone else.  We ended up renting the house to a Doctor that successfully sought us out through a title search of the property.  She is as angry as we are as she wanted to live in that location and called GoRenter on several occasions to view the property with no return phone call for a viewing.  After she had rented it from us and was in the premises for over two weeks, she finally received a return phone call from GoRenter to view the property.  Most people would have moved on by that time but she was persistent as she wanted to live in that location.

After we rented the house ourselves due to non performance by GoRenter and having a difficult time getting in touch with them when we wanted an updated report on what was happening, we discontinued their services.  Now they have sent us a bill and are trying ot extort $1680.00 for doing nothing.  We refuse to pay it and will fight it diligently to protect others from going through the turmoil, grief, and expense that we have gone through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoRenter/Phoenix-Arizona-85029/GoRenter-Greg-Dawson-disbarred-lawyer-GoRenter-took-our-money-and-did-no-work-We-rented-944152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoRenter

Gorenter Ripoff

AUTHOR: Leonard - (United States of America)

We were ripped off by GoRenter and now they are trying to collect fees for services they did not perform.  We ended up renting the house to a Doctor that successfully sought us out through a title search of the property.  She is as angry as we are as she wanted to live in that location and called GoRenter on several occasions to view the property with no return phone call for a viewing.  After she had rented it from us and was in the premises for over two weeks, she finally received a return phone call from GoRenter to view the property.

Most people would have moved on by that time but she was persistent as she wanted to live in that location.  After we rented the house ourselves due to non performance by GoRenter and having a difficult time getting in touch with them when we wanted an updated report on what was happening, we discontinued their services.  Now they have sent us a bill and are trying ot extort $1680.00 for doing nothing.  We refuse to pay it and will fight it diligently to protect others from going through the turmoil, grief, and expense that we have gone through.

Gorenter Ripoff

AUTHOR: Leonard - (United States of America)

Gorenter is a huge ripoff! if your thinking of using this property management company do your self a favor and Google Gorenter lawsuits. I hire Gorenter to manage two of my town homes in Phoenix I was getting no showings and after several attempts trying to reach my sales agent, I had to advise him to lower there suggest monthly rent so we could rent the properties.

Two and half months into signing the rental contract I got a call from a potential renter who informed me that she could not get ahold of anyone from Gorenter, she found me on her own. I sent Gorenter an email that my new tenant put together explaining her inability to get ahold of anybody from Gorenter. I decided to write off the $400 deposit but was floored when I received an additional $1680 invoice from Gorenter. This company hooks people by offering low management fee . You get what you pay for.STAY AWAY FROM THIS UNETHICAL COMPANY!!! Leonard **** (((phone number redacted)))