• Report: #1082076

• Submitted: Thu, September 05, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Marina Treasures — Oxnard California
Yvonne , Select State/Province USA

GoShoppingmall.com Publisher Services Don't Give Your Credit Card Info Out! Internet

I was contacted by Yvonee from Publisher Services from phone number 805-290-1791. I was not sure how they got my information, but they got it from somewhere I did not ever inquire or apply for anything from this sompany. They initially called me to tell me I had just won a $500 online gift card to spend in their online store at goshoppingmall.com

They then told me in order to get it, I had to subrcribe to 24 months of 6 magazines that I did not even get a choice of, for $3.58 a week. Then they told me they wanted me to provide my credit card number and info.

I was transferred to Yvonnes Supervisor, I told her I was not interested in the magazines, and she said that was the only way I could get the free $500 gift card. Sounds like a SCAM to me, phishing for my credit card information. I asked to see a offer in writing or on a web page that I can view, and I was told by her that there is nothing to view, that it is all by what she states and I could not view any information in writing anywhere. What!?! That is another red flag. Don't fall for this SCAM. You will end up losing money if you give out your credit card information. Good thing I knew better. I just hung up on her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoShoppingmallcom/Select-StateProvince/GoShoppingmallcom-Publisher-Services-Dont-Give-Your-Credit-Card-Info-Out-Internet-1082076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoShoppingmall.com