grown

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: frank soloman — Ohio United States of America
GoSkate

GoSkate Rob Dufney, Steve Seminara & Zak Kraft. Michael and Mathew Instructors, Ohio Instructors GoSkate is a Scam. Sounds like they have fake accents, on occasion the same person disguises his voice. You get fake confirmation call. pertending one person is a sales rep and the other is an instructor Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Go Skate Skateboard Lessons

GoSkate.com is a SCAM...wonder how this Rob Dufney gets away with it. Should be doing time behind bars. I found him on FaceBook and all his other accomplices, his nationally known instructors are sitting in the same office, probably your basement Rob. How do you people live with yourrselves.

Ripping people off. Most valuable way to stay safe from credit card fraud is to have credit card protection.

Everything said on this Rip Off Report about GoSkate is the same situation between all Consumers. With enough of these reports something will get done. Can't keep scamming for ever, it will catch up to you Rob, Zach, Steve..i think its one person with alot of identities. I was impressed with the accent too.  So what if i stood in my drive with my daughter, in her skate gear with her board waiting for your pretend instructor. I did get to spend some quality time seeing what she did know, pretty impressive she was. Who needs you. I definitley dont and neither did my 11 year old daughter. A valuable lesson she learned "trust No one" even a voice on the phone or a website.

What i do know for sure is this will come back to you and your crew ten fold, i wouldnt want to be in your shoes when it does. Dont forget to remove your shoelaces.

I am getting the last laugh.

Dont get discourage people, Get Back! GoSkate is a SCAM! RIPOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoSkate/internet/GoSkate-Rob-Dufney-Steve-Seminara-Zak-Kraft-Michael-and-Mathew-Instructors-Ohio-Instr-954347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoSkate

Go Skate Skateboard Lessons

AUTHOR: Steve S. - ()

My Name is Steve Seminara,  I work in Sales for Go Skate. We are based in San-Diego California, and have instructors in the US., CANADA, and the Uk. We give Private skateboarding lessons, as well as operate 50 plus skateboarding camps, throughout the Us., in conjunction with Local Rec depts., and skateparks. Our you tube Channel, has amazing popularity, we have 50 plus original, skate videos, as well as our 80 page ebook, etc, all free to users, to help them learn to skate.....

To address the complaint  here, we do over 5,000 lessons a year, in the US....All lessons are guaranteed, so if a customer has an issue, or an instructor didnt show up, they would certainly get a Full refund. ITS Rare, but yes, with 1000 instructors, and thousands of lessons a year, it can happen. People do get sick, or there car breaks down. The 98 percent of happy clients, I have many emails from.Espn, has also featured, and done an article on Go Skate's Camp program, we did in Ireland and England.

Its too bad, Ive had to waste a few minutes of my day, crafting this rebuttal, to this Ignorant story about Go Skate Not existing, and that we give bad service. Being an E-commerce site, and Processing credit cards online, isnt something american express, visa, etc, let a scam company do, common sense tells you. If this individual in Ohio, did not recieve their lessons, or had an issue with their instructor, they did receive a full refund, anything else stated is just not true.....Thanks....Steve S.    www.goskate.com