Complaint Review: GoTec Financia

• Submitted: Sun, January 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 04, 2009

• Reported By:Bois D'Arc Missouri
GoTec Financia
2 West Saint George Blvd. Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

GoTec Financial Ripofffraud Saint George Utah

A few years ago, I thought this was a legit company. I went ahead and paid the $219.90 and received a gift certificate for $500 worth of merchandise for alloveramerica.net, I didn't use it and just recently found the information. I attempted to go on that website and nothing came up. When I searched for GoTec I found all of this. Now I know that I was out that money and it's all just a ripoff. They told me that I had to log on to the website, when I received the papers, and to sign up for their credit card. This is a bit different than the other reports I have read.

Michael
Bois D'Arc, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoTec-Financia/Saint-George-Utah-84770/GoTec-Financial-Ripofffraud-Saint-George-Utah-407866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoTec Financia